Thursday, February 8, 2007

(almost) Free trial....with benefits!

So on Jan 30, I signed myself up for a free trial of www.Travelersadvantage.com and www.greatfun.com just to get $20 worth of Exxon Mobile gas gift cards and $10 gift card at Circuit City just for paying $1 for the trial at Great Fun. Today I called to cancel so I wouldn't be assessed a fee at the end of the month. Well the lady at GreatFun offered me $40 worth of rebates (the explaination she gave me was that I spend a total of $40 at any place such as gas station or restaurant and turn the receipts in to them and I get money back for that as an incentive) so I figured I would feel it out once I got the rebate forms in the mail. Say I end up being assessed the monthly fee (I think 11.99) and I get $40 rebated that is about $28.01 in free money back to me. We'll see. Either way I have used my $20 in Exxon Mobile gas cards and it works great!!

Now, my only thing I will update is on whether I pay the $11.99 for the rebates. Gotta take some risks sometimes...


Don't forget to sign up for free at www.agloco.com (refer to post A New-Internet Craze?...or Just Hype in January)

No comments: