Monday, May 14, 2007

Updates on two previous posts-Lip Ink and EvReward

Updates:

On a previous post FREE: Semi Permanent Lip Color-Lip Ink!! I posted about a free sample of a lip color that boasts a guarantee that it will not smear off. I have now received my free sample. Four separate times I used the sample color Rosewood as directed. The first time I used three coats which I personally found to be too dark so the following three times I used only two coats which was still almost too dark for my liking. The color did not smear off but came off a little bit with my lip skin which had dried out by the end of the day. I was very disappointed because it sounded like a great product and I was hoping it wouldn’t dry my lips out. It is similar in staying power to the Almay brand I use now so I will stay with Almay since e it is cheaper. I will finish my sample of Lip Ink since it was free (or semi-free since I traded in a old lipstick for the sample). Hope this helps for anyone who is considering buying it.

Also, on a previous post UPDATE: Cash Back/Reward Points!! I posted about a new program called EvReward that searches for the best rate on cash back or reward points for purchases and the site also listed coupons. I told you I would update to let you know if it really worked and it did. If you refer to my post I told you how much my purchase was, the coupon I used and how much the site said I would get back using Ebates. I was semi-skeptical about whether I would actually get my 4% cash back since I was not going directly through Ebates but I did-$1.92, approximately two days after my initial purchase. So, I encourage everyone to use EvReward to get the best possible amount of cash back or reward points for a purchase you will make online-and to save money for coupons they also list.

Don't forget to sign up for free at http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS4943 (refer to post A New-Internet Craze?...or Just Hype in January)

No comments: