Thursday, March 15, 2007

Helium-opportunites are sky high!

Many of you have heard of Associated Content or even Constant Content, but have you heard of Helium. Huh? I know, I thought it was an odd name too. It is very similar to Associated Content in that you get paid to write articles. The difference is that you are rated by other writers, who are writing similar articles. If there is a topic that 10 people have written you could be rated #2 out of 10, and so on. The better your article is-the better you get paid. What I will be doing is posting the articles on my blog (when they pertain to my blog) and then posting them on Helium and Associated Content. That way there are more opportunities for making money and I’m not putting all my eggs in one basket by just publishing my articles in Associated Content or only a blog. Utilize all the avenues you can! Also, Helium serves a dual purpose: by reading and rating other people’s articles, I get more ideas for my blog and other articles to write-it fuels my writer’s mind. I haven’t found exactly how they determine how much you make but for one article, within 1 day I had $0.12 in my account. Twelve cents is not a lot but the more you publish and the better you write-the more money you will make. There is a referral system that you can make 5% of what a person who refer makes. Send me your e-mail at zloofah@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite (they don’t do referrals by links). In turn you can send invites to others so you can make 5% of what they make too!

You may think you don’t have time to write for a blog even if you use that article in other places such as I listed above, however start by entertaining article topics in your mind. Keep a notepad with you so when you see or think of a good idea or topic you can write it down. Then at the end of the day or week you write out all your ideas as separate articles. That way you set aside that time to do your writing all at once and everyday during the week you just post them on your blog, Helium, and Associated Content. Less stress and more money making opportunities!

Just another way to make money and use your writing skills you were taught throughout those long school years!! (I will post an article about Associated Content soon for those who don’t know much about it).

Try this link below-we both get paid, get links back to our sites or blogs, and are given new material to write about for you and your readers!



Don't forget to sign up for free at http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS4943 (refer to post A New-Internet Craze?...or Just Hype in January)

No comments: